segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2011

I wish you


I’ve dreamed with you this night
A surrounding dream
Surroundently warm
Like a gift coming from my mind

I’ve dreamed with us
Loving each other again
In a naughty way
With you all salient

I don’t know the reason why
But we love each other hidden
Running of something that I don’t know what or why
But this doubt makes me grow

Grow of will and desire
Desire for your kisses
Kisses that I don’t want to talk about
For me, is my will of loving you

On this dream, you’re calling my name
Calling muffled, but with pleasure
Muffled by my hands on you
Grabbing you with strength but dual

We love each other all night long
Even there, without anything
Speechless, just with looks
We already know how to do it
We’re just there to live

Live that will, who makes us grow
Grow together again, even than just for a minute

I wish you…



Autor: Rafael Miranda